November 12, 2017

Why I hope you've kept up with Stranger Things

Hey Marrs, I hope all is well back at high school! It's been a while since we last communicated. I've been busy and I know you have been too, with the different applications to Grad school and what not. I'm doing well at college, even though it's easy to get a but bored at times. One thing to pass the time up here is to watch Netflix. I know you've got a Netflix, so I'll give you a little rundown on where I know you left off.

When we talked about the shows that made Netflix originals important, a big one that came up was Stranger Things. We talked about the first season and everything that had happened and how you were excited to watch the next season. However, I know that these next few years were supposed to be a bit stressful for you, so I just wanted to give you a remainder. Even if you have a tough time right now, I think you should still sit down and watch a little Stranger Things. The new season is fantastic! I won't spoil it, but I have already watched it. It's a great season, with a lot of twist and turns that you wouldn't expect! All the main actors are back, with a huge amount of growth. They're not just the kids from the first season. They've all grown in one way or another. There's also the addition of a few characters who I think you'll be interested in. They're good characters, and I think they compliment the show very well. The show still carries the same time period vibe that we enjoyed in the start. Overall, the whole show really grew to a good point this season, so I am excited.

While we're at it, I might as well recommend you something else. If you're looking to watch something 30 minutes or less, I recommend Bojack Horseman. Horseman has a good plot, and is rich in the jokes. It's a Netflix original, so there's no worry of it ever leaving, like a few of our other favorite shows. It's a 10/10, would recommend.

I really hope you're doing well, and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment