April 26, 2018

Queer Eye: the old new take on the reality show


     Sup Mom,
   
      So I watch an episode of the show Queer Eye in class. which is a show that surprised me very much. I'm not going to lie that I was very reluctant to watch it at first, because of my personality, but the show ended up being very fun and exciting to watch. The best part is that, yes, all of the hosts are gay, but that is really second to the main point of the show.

     The show is about five professionals in different fields going into a person's life who has kind of entered a slump, and helps them get back on track. The men are experts in cooking, architecture, culture, clothing, and hair styling. They give their clients extreme makeovers, which affects them drastically. In the episode we watched, their client went from a shy hermit to having tons of people over at his house and being the life of the party.

     This show does raise some concerns, however. Will the people be able to pay for their new things? will they stay with the lifestyle that they created? Yes, as they give the guys a budget and have had updates months later where they are still trying to live in their new lifestyle. So this show is all about the good-feelings, without any catches.

   I highly recommend giving this show a chance, I think that you will really like it!


from,

Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment