April 26, 2018

Not Your Regular HGTV Show



Grandma,

I know you do not always like watching Netflix, but I think you would really enjoy watching The World’s Most Extraordinary Homes. There are only four episodes that are an hour long, so this is a show that you could watch over time or if you are feeling saucy you could watch it all in a day. I know how much you love watching your HGTV shows, and this is one you should add to your list.

Not just because it is HGTV-esque, but this show will instantly put you in a better mood. The show is very calming and you will not will feel overstimulated like some other shows make you feel, but I promise you will be entertained the entire time. The show is hosted by Piers Taylor who is an architect and a property enthusiast Caroline Quentin. I think you’d really like them because they remind me a lot of Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Lynn as they get easily excited by what they encounter while house hunting.

Now I know after watching this you are going to want to go out and build your own house, and hey, if that’s what you really want to do please invite me to help!! Another aspect of the show I think you would like is the fact that there is almost no snobbery going on. Whenever we watch the shows I know you always talk about how poor it makes you feel and how they are all snobby.

I really really think you’d like the show, though. Maybe next time I visit we can watch the rest of the show together and go house hunting. Until then -- lots of love.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting show we will have to watch together! I hope to see you soon! Lots of Love -- Grandma

    ReplyDelete