April 26, 2018

Brian Regan






The netflix original Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is a great show on netflix. It is about a very respected comedian named Jerry Seinfeld who takes famous actors and comedians out for coffee. Every episode he takes a different exotic car to pick up the guest he is getting coffee with. In all of his episodes he starts the episode off with the history of the car. He gives the audience very interesting facts and describes each car very elegantly. This is very appealing to me because it makes the car even cooler than what it already appears to be. I really enjoy this show because you get to see famous comedians being themselves and not acting. It is something that is very new and original that you do not see happen a lot. There are four seasons of this show, which is great for someone who has not seen it yet because they will have lots of material to watch.

The episode that I will be talking about today is episode:13 season: 3. This episode is called “Brian Regan: A Monkey and a Lava Lamp.” Jerry Seinfeld picks up Brian Regan in a blue 1970 Challenger TA. This car is very loud and demanding. I love hearing about the car part of the show because it adds another great element to it. When Jerry picks up Brian to get coffee, they starts to talk about Brian’s first car. Brian remenises on how old and rusted it was. He talked about how every time he would shut the doors rust would fall from under the car. He talked about how him and his brother had an ongoing joke that he was driving a box of corn flakes. I thought that this story was really cool because of how relatable that is for me. My first car was really rusted and I would see rust rust falling off of it all the time and here is Brian Regan, a very popular comedian, and he went through the same thing I did. Another reason I like this show so much is because when Brian and Jerry are getting coffee, they have these really funny conversations that only last around a minute long. It is really cool to see comedians click with each other so well.



I really enjoy this Netflix Original Series. This is one of my favorite episodes because of my love for Brian Regan. When I was younger I use to listen to his stand all the time. I would watch it multiple times in a week. That is one of the many reasons why I like this show so much. There are so many famous comedians that have a great time on this show. People who love comedies and and stand up comedians would really love this show. Jerry Seinfeld does a great job with connected to his guest on the show. I like how we get to see the comedians be themselves and have a great time.

1 comment: