April 27, 2018

For my Future Wife



This blog post is to my future wife. Do you remember when we would watch Stranger Things? We watch all of the first season together in one day and then we counted down the days until the next season. We freaked out to all of the jump scares and went through all of ups and downs of the show. We should re-watch it together. We could go back through the glory days when we were just starting out lives together. It would be a trip down memory lane for the two of us. We could watch that terrible Nicolas Cage movie that we got angry at the ending, all of our favorite stand ups, The 100, and if we feel like a good cry, 13 Reasons Why.

As I type this you are 15 house away and I miss you dearly. I really wish that we could be together and watch all of our favorites over again. All of this time away from you has made me realize how much I care about you and that I miss you. We will finally be back together in two weeks and that is currently my only plan. We can just lay around together and be lazy, with no worries about school.

1 comment: