March 3, 2018

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee



The netflix original Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is a great show on netflix. It is about a very respected comedian named Jerry Seinfeld who takes famous actors and comedians out for coffee. Every episode he takes a different exotic car to pick up the guest he is getting coffee with. In all of his episodes he starts the episode off with the history of the car. He gives the audience very interesting facts and describes each car very elegantly. This is very appealing to me because it makes the car even cooler than what it already appears to be. I really enjoy this show because you get to see famous comedians being themselves and not acting. It is something that is very new and original that you do not see happen a lot. There are four seasons of this show, which is great for someone who has not seen it yet because they will have lots of material to watch.

I am going to be talking about season 2: episode 2. The special guest is one of my favorite comedians of all time. His name is Kevin Hart and his on top of the world right now. He is just about in 2 very big movies each year. In this episode Jerry Seinfeld takes Kevin Hart in a Porsche Spyder. I think one of the funniest things about this episode is the fact that the car is really small and it is a convertible and so Jerry Seinfeld and Kevin are wearing these nerdy old eye goggles. They look ridiculous, which adds to the personal aspect of the show that I think is really important for the audience. Another really funny part about this show is when Kevin hart is talking about how is daughter asked him if there family was rich. Kevin responded saying, “Honey, we are well off but that is only because If you work hard and put your mind to something, anything can happen”. Jerry Seinfeld responded saying, “You know what I would tell my daughter? I’m rich and your not rich”. This is shocking to me because in my head I think that famous people are all snotting stuck up. This is totally something my dad would say, which is very funny to me. I like this because this makes Jerry Seinfeld and Kevin Hart look like he is normal and more relatable.



When Jerry Seinfeld and Kevin Hart go to the cafe they talk about many things like hyping up the crowd before the comedic show and the struggles of becoming famous. I really enjoy this about the show because it is two generations of the great comedians sharing their views and experiences about their life. Kevin said 2 times how much he is enjoying and appreciating the conversation. Kevin is showing his respect in this conversation because he is happy to be hearing advice from one of the greatest comedians ever. I really recommend this show to anyone who likes comedy because it is a great way to see your favorite actors being themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment