October 29, 2017

Stranger Things for the Future

Hey Future Wife of mine,

I was watching the new season of Stranger Things last night. It's an incredible and interesting show that is a Netflix original, but I'm sure you've already watched it. If you haven't watched it though, let me give you some info to help get you interested in it.

Stranger Things is noteworthy for many things, but one of my favorites is how faithful they are to the time period they're attempting to recreate. They show off the 80's in a great fashion. The outfits of the characters really put of the 80's vibe. The setting of the show, such as the arcade, or the characters looking for coins in their couches, are all great ways to show that they're in the 80's. Sometimes, shows will use a time for plot advancement and not take it to heart, however, Stranger Things shows off how a show can love a time period and really embrace it.

Another amazing thing about the show is the actors. The actors of the show are passionate and really show the love for their characters. So far, I've never had a character that I roll my eyes at or sigh whenever they come on. Every character has had a great actor and great lines that fill that character. One of my favorites is Finn Wolfhard, because he's a good actor, but I've also seen him on Youtube channels I like, such as the Game Grumps. And, he's also got a really cool last name. He isn't the only character that creates a great environment in the show. Every other main character, and even supporting ones are great.

Overall, there's many things to be said about Stranger Things, but if you are my future wife, then I know you'll enjoy Stranger Things. It's a show that is passionate about everything it does, including the vibes it gives in regards to character, setting, and sound. It is a must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment