September 24, 2017

Bojack, stop messing it up

Hey Bojack! Glad you're reading this out of all of the other things you could be doing right now! I know you tend to be busy, with your trip out to Chicago to promote your movie and all. I have some advice though. You have made some mistakes in your life, but now, you have the choice between making the mistakes again or not. You got everything you wanted; fame, fortune, and acting in the movie of your dreams, Secretariat. Yet, you still look to destroy everything you've worked for.

While you weren't really the horse acting in the movie and it was just the computer, you still made most of the scenes. You believed in your show Horsin Around, and yet, you've turned your back on it because of this new movie. Everyone around you is telling you that an Oscar is what you need to be happy. I disagree with that statement because you can be happy the way you are now. You just need to stop fighting yourself and everyone around you who cares.

I think you're a funny guy and I really enjoy Bojack Horseman! I enjoy how everything you do, really does happen to you. It isn't just a show where you can create mayhem, and then return to the normal part of life. Everything done is permanent. There is no immediate and unknown fix. I'm glad that you're in an animated show that is setting the standards for other shows.

When I think of you, Bojack, I think of a person who has the capability of being a good person, but you do bad things in the fear that if you try to be good, you won't be. I believe in everything you do and I hope that you can find peace in yourself and the actions you did in the past. Maybe those actions in the past were bad, but it's even worse to make new mistakes because of the old ones. Accept that you made mistakes and try to grow as a person. That is all you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment